Who We Are
To see God transform the hearts of students to worship Jesus and find their identity in him, through the finished work of Jesus Christ and the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit in their lives. (Matthew 22:37; Ephesians 1:3-14)
OUR Dream for Students
- TO BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION
- ENCOURAGE FAITHFUL LIVING
- EQUIP FOR KINGDOM SERVICE
- ECOGNIZE IMPORTANCE OF CHURCH
We AIM TO NURTURE AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE...
- hey hear and are transformed by the gospel
- They are known and loved as individuals
- They are seen as and feel like an integral part of the church
- They see how God has uniquely wired them
- They are empowered to use their God-given gifts, talents, and passions
- They are equipped
- To be able to engage in the harder questions facing our time
- To take ownership of their discipleship unto Jesus
- Value and encouragement are primary postures
- They can have fun
When We Meet
SUNDAYS: DURING THE 10:30AM GATHERING
Starting Fall '18, on the second, third, and fourth Sunday of every month, Students will start in the main gathering, and be dismissed after the first set of music. They will meet and have a discussion based on the same passage being taught in the main gathering, but designed especially for middle school and high school students. On the first Sunday of each month, Students will join the rest of our church family in the main gathering, but typically will sit together.
COMING SOON: A MID-WEEK COMMUNITY GROUP STYLE GATHERING FOR MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
We're gearing up to start a Community Group for our middle and high school students. We'll be looking for families of our students to host, and will start off the evening with desert, icebreakers/games, followed by an overview of what was taught the past Sunday. We'll then have group discussions about the message, and spend time praying with and for each other. Stay tuned for more details about when and where we'll be meeting!